How To Reach Our Farm Site
We are Conveniently located 7 miles North of Boone, Just follow the signs.
- From the intersection of HWY 194 N. and 421 at New Market Center, turn on Hwy 194 North.
- Once you leave the city limits, you will start to see our red and green signs posted on the side of the road.
- Travel 4.4 miles on 194 N
- Turn left on Meat Camp. Road at the Meat Camp Fire department, and Travel 1.9 miles on Meat Camp Road.
- Turn Left on Bryan Hollow Road. Continue straight to the new paved road, where the pavement ends, continue on the gravel road which leads to the center of the tree field. Follow the Familiar red and green signs.
We have beautiful long range views. 4×4 transportation is recommended. We regret to advise that we will not be able to shuttle visitors to the tree field, as in the past, due to unavailable parking. If weather conditions are favorable all vehicles can drive to the tree field. In case of snow 4×4 is required. Refreshments and restroom available.
We have been in the choose and cut business for 15 years now, with certified Arborist to assist you. We have taken extra steps to provide the best care for the production of premium quality trees. Come visit our farm, enjoy the beautiful scenery, and choose the tree that is sure to brighten your holiday. This will be an experience the entire family will remember for years to come.
- Member, NC Christmas Tree Association
- Member- Watauga County Christmas Tree Association
- Gideons International
- Supervisor, NC Soil and Water Board
- ISA – Certified Arborist
- NC Urban Forest Council
- NC Turfgrass Council